POLITE CUSTOMER NOTICE
We look forward to welcoming you back to our establishment, safely from the 21st July – we have plenty of open air, outdoor seating for you to enjoy at a safe distance from others ( our garden has been undergoing some major work and we hope to have it open by August- but we do have the front patio area too)
Things wont quite be the same as before, until this pandemic is over. We have reduced our menu, but one thing is for certain – there will still be lots of yummy dishes for you all the enjoy!
- We will accept dogs inside but this will be monitored daily ( dogs must be kept tucked in and not spread out, please respect other customers) You will be asked to take the dog outside if we don’t feel comfortable that you are following our rules.
- Takeaways are available, including takeaway Afternoon teas
- Lots of signage has been put in place to help you follow our systems easily
- Toilets will be open, however one will be assigned to ‘staff only’ to minimise the spread (disabled and baby changing still available)
- Toilets will be available for ‘customers only’ in order to avoid long queues
- If sitting inside, you will be asked upon booking to provide personal information to help with the new track and trace system, If outside you will be asked for this information upon entering, before being sat down to a table – this will be destroyed after 21 days through a paper shredding machine (failure to do so will result in you not being able to sit inside) This information will go no further and will not be used for any marketing gain. We simply need your full name, time of arrival and your number in order to comply with government guidance
- If you have booked a table you will still need to queue so that we can seat you to your table and check you haven’t any symptoms first
- 2 hours maximum on all tables
- doors will be open for ventilation
- Table service inside, please only leave your seat for emergencies or if you need the toilet
- Payments will be made at the table for inside diners
- Payments will be made at the till point upon ordering for outside diners
- Contactless preferred
We do politely ask that if you have any symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in close proximity to people with COVID-19 within the last 14days that you do not enter our premises until you have been tested and free from the virus.